Newest Generation Computer with CPU I5 7200u Embedded Barebones Small Size 14nm Desktop PC
|1-49 50-99 100-199 200-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $287.4 US $281.3 US $279.6 US $277.4 US $275.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FMP03B-i5-7200u
- CPU: Intel
- Display Type: No Incl.
- GPU: Intel
- Memory Type: DDR3l 1600MHz
- CPU Frequency: 3m Cache,2.40GHz
- Graphic Card: Intel HD Graphics 620
- USB Port: 4 USB3.0+4 USB2.0
- Network: 1 LAN+300m WiFi
- Colour: Silver
- Package Carton: 31.5*26*8cm
- Transport Package: Carton:
- Origin: China
- Memory Capacity: 2g/4G/8g/16g, Optional
- Display Screen Size: No Monitor
- HDD Capacity: 1*SSD+1*HDD, Storage Not Limited
- Drive Type: Support External DVD
- Use: Home
- Processor: Intel Core I5 7200u
- WiFi: 300m WiFi with 2 Antennas
- Display Port: 1 VGA+1 HDMI
- Feature: Fanless System Computers
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Trademark: HYSTOU
- Specification: 197*197*29mm
- HS Code: 8471494000
Hystou Computer fanless i5 7th generation designed for unique, office, home and training applications. The minicomputer's compact small size, durability, high reliability, universal performance and low power requirement help users getting much better computing experience.
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz);
- RAM: Support 2G/4G/8G/16G(2*8G) DDR3L SODIMM laptop memory;
- Storage: Support mSATA and SATA SSD; 2.5 inch laptop HDD; Can install 1pc HDD(2.5 inch) and 1pc SSD(mSATA 3.0) together;
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620, support ultra HD 4K resolution;
- I/O: Mic; Speaker; 4*USB 3.0 port; 4* USB 2.0 port; 1* RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port; 1*VGA; 1* HDMI; 1* DC12V In;
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 & Linux Compatible, default OS with the mini pc is Win 10, leave order message if any special requirement;
- Language: Multi Language;
- Feature: Fanless;
- Wireless: 300MB Wifi with 2 Antennas;
- Bluetooth: optional
- HD Out put: 1*HDMI port, support 4k output; 1VGA port, support HDMI+VGA dual display;
- LAN port: 1 Gigabit RJ45 port speed up to 1Gbps;
When you inquiry , please let us know which configuration do you need ?
RAM: 2GB Ram 4GB RAM, 8GB RAM ,16GB RAM
SSD: 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB/512GB SSD
HDD: 500GB/1TB HDD/2TB
|Features & Benefits||CPU||Intel Core i5 7200U (3.10GHz, 3MB Cache)|
|RAM||Support 2G/4G/8G/16G(2*8G) DDR3L memory|
|Storage||Support mSATA SSD and 2.5 inch laptop HDD/SSD; can install maximum 1 HDD (2.5 inch) +1 SSD (mSATA 3.0) together|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 620,support ultra HD 4K resolution|
|I/O||Mic;Speaker;4* USB 3.0 port; 4* USB 2.0 port;1* RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port; 1* VGA;1* HDMI;1* DC12V In;|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10, Linux Compatible, suggest OpenELEC for less than 16GB SSD, Win7 or Win8/10 for up to 32GB storage|
|USB port||4* USB 3.0+4* USB 2.0|
|Wireless||300MB Wifi with 2 Antennas|
|HD Output||1*HDMI port,support 4k output;1* VGA port,support HDMI+VGA dual display|
|LAN port||1* Gigabit RJ45 port speed up to 1Gbps|
|Power and Working Environment||Input||DC100-240V AC/50-60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0/70 Centigrade (32F~140F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20/+85 Centigrade|
|Relative Humidity||0%~90% (non-condensing)|
|Energy-saving||Support Energy-saving technology, Speedstep|
|64 bit computing||Support 64 bit computing|
|Virtualization||Support Virtualization technology|
|Physical Properties||Material||Brushed Aluminum Alloy|
|Package Content||1* Mini PC; 1* Power adapter; 1*Power cord;2* Antennas; 1*SATA cable; 1*CD driver; 1*User manual;|
|Warranty||30 days free defective replacement and 3 years free repair.|
For home users, except the computing function same as office, we also need to use it for entertainment, this fanless mini pc adopt Intel® HD Graphics 620, support ultra HD4K resolution, max 4096x2304@60Hz resolution, support all kind games, enough for your daily entertainment.
- Small size: all Hystou fanless mini pcs smaller than A4 paper, some of the small size pc only 3.5 inch size, just like the HDD sized using it traditional fat computers. Most of those small size fanless mini pc can be mounted to the backside of monitor, and takes almost no space of your desk, make your desk more clear and smart.
- Durability: all those fanless mini pcs are highly intergrated, fanless design makes it runs silent and no need extra maintenance like normal fat comptuters. And most of them using aluminium alloy computer case, very durable.
- Low power: all the Hystou fanless mini pcs using 12V power supply, most of them power consumption from 15W to 30W, compare to 150W traditional pc's consumption, it helps saving more than 80% energy.
- Universal performance: Hystou fanless mini pcs compatiable with almost all popular operating systems, such as Windows, Linux. You can use this mini computer as personal computer at home, or use it as HTPC to built your own home theater center, and also you can use it in offices, training centers, factories, internet cafe and everywhere that require computers.
- Silent operation: fanless mini pc also name as silent computer, quiet mini pc or silent desktop pc. As there is no fan inside, the pc runs totally silent all day long, make sure you can keep wholehearted in to your work.
1. How to install Wifi if I have barebone computer only?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide after this answer, it is suitable for Hystou mini pc 1037u, i3-4010u, i5 4200U and so on, exactly please check your barebone computer.
2. How to add RAM and Storage to barebone computer?
Hystou mini pc 1037U, Intel core i3-4010U, i5-4200U and i7 support 2 storage together, all of them similar and can share the guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/04/02/how-to-install-two-storage-on-hystou-c1037u-mini-computer/
And before purchase RAM for our mini computers, make sure you know clearly the RAM style the mini pc required, you can learn more here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/22/ddr3-ddr3l-and-lpddr3/
3.How to disable external USB port if I don't want my office work to use extra USB on the mini computers?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/08/06/how-to-disable-external-usb-port-for-your-computers/
4. How to mount the mini pc tower if I want the mini pc mounted onto backside the monitor?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
5. How much power consumption this mini computers cost?
All our mini computers using low power input 12V only, mostly power consumption around 20 watt when running, exactly you can see the real testing pictures from this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/testing-c1037u-mini-computers-power-consumption/
6. Will it be very hot since the mini computer CPU has no fan?
Hystou fanless mini pc using Aluminium alloy case to help CPU heat releasing, so even it is fanless, it won't be very hot, normally around 36 centigrade degree around the mini pc, you can check exactly testing pictures via this link:http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/users-testing-of-temperature-around-hystou-mini-computer/
7. What operating system can I use on the Mini PC?
Hystou mini pc support all kind main operating systems, most buyers using Windows and Linux.
8. Is the mini pc enough to run XBMC in living room and connect to big size TV?
Yes, our mini pc also HTPC, widely used in living room connected to TV via HDMI cable, HDMI up to 1920*1080 HD resolution and Ultra HD 4K resolution, depends on different models.
9. Can the mini pc be mounted to backside of monitor and saving space?
Yes, here are pictures shows how to mount Hystou mini pc to backside of monitor: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
10. I lost the drivers, what to do if I want to reinstall the system?
You can find drivers from our download center, or use software tools to get driver directly, here is some free software tools information: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/12/top-6-free-software-tools-to-take-care-of-your-drivers/
11. Why my Mini PC (XBMC) has no Sound when connect to TV by HDMI cable?
When first time to connect the mini pc (XBMC with OpenELEC pre-installed) to TV by HDMI, you should select the correct HDMI device if it didn't have any sound. Here is picture guide how to set it: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/05/why-my-mini-pcxbmc-has-no-sound-when-connect-to-tv-by-hdmi-cable/
12. After set the Mini PC to "Stand by" mode, I cannot wake it up directly by touch keyboard or mouse, no matter long press the power switch or short press the power switch, the mini pc will restart directly instead of wake up, how to solve it?
To wake up the computer directly via mouse or keyboard, you should not close your hard disk when the computer goes to "stand by" mode, go to power options and set the hard disk, never turn off will be ok, here is detailed guide with pictures:http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/07/how-to-wake-up-mini-computer-via-mouse-directly/
13. When first time use the mini pc, there is totally no signal from VGA or HDMI, even I try different monitors still same, is the mini pc broken?
Every mini pc was tested OK before shipment, when facing this problem, please firstly check if the indicator turns on or not, if the indicator turns on, problem mostly comes from memory, please make sure the memory you use is the same kind as per our mini pc requirement, and also make sure it plugged in correctly; if the indicator didn't turn on, please change another 12V power adapter, mostly it is the power adapter get problem. And sometimes the problem comes due to CMOS battery problem, the CMOS battery will remember some error information and make the computer no display, you can remove and try it again, details check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/cmos-battery-cr2032/
14. Why my internet get not stable when I plug the USB flash or external USB DVD to the USB 2.0 Port on the mini pc, but internet stable when plug the same USB products to the USB 3.0 port in the same mini pc, what happen?
This problem most due to USB power supply different, USB 2.0 port can supply max 500ma but USB 3.0 can supply up to 900ma, so if your USB products require more than 500ma and less than 900ma, it will not stable on the USB 2.0 port but stable on the USB 3.0 port. And USB problem on the motherboard will hurt the LAN chip power supply, that's why the internet getting not stable if you plug USB products to USB 2.0. More difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 please check this link:http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/usb_2-0_vs_usb_3-0/
15. How to install Windows 7/ 8 / Linux or other operating system to the mini computer?
Our mini computer has no DVD ROM, if you have external USB DVD ROM, you can just connect the external USB DVD ROM to the mini computer, and install OS from the DVD ROM directly; if you don't have external DVD ROM, you can use USB booting, here is some information about how to make USB booting: http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/free-iso-to-usb-burners/ http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/how-to-make-a-usb-bootable/
16. Why My Hystou Mini PC with Windows 7 keeps asking me to log on as administrator and wanting my admin password every time I attempt to open Mozilla Firefox?
This issue not comes from Hystou mini pc hardware, tones of people having this problem. Here is a solution we collected from internet:
Firstly, Save installation file on your hard disk
Secondly, Right click on mouse
Thirdly, Execute (file) as administrator
17. Why my computer has no display when collect to DVI port on my monitor using HDMI to DVI adapter and DP to DVI adapter?
Pls use active DP to DVI cable, HDMI to DVI cable please check details here: http://support.hystou.com/2015/03/27/hdmi-and-dp-display-problem/
18. What is HS code of Hystou mini pc?
19. How to contact us?
Please enquiry me directly or via email.(within 24h responds.)