Fanless Mini Computer with Embedded Graphics Intel Core I3 4010u with 2 RS 232 VGA HTPC
|1-49 50-99 100-199 200-299 300+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $259.4 US $256.8 US $253.4 US $250.6 US $247.7|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FMP04-I3-4010U
- CPU: Core i3
- Display Type: LED+LCD
- GPU: Intel
- Memory Type: DDR3l
- CPU Frequency: 1.70GHz
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Storage: 1*SSD+1*HDD, Storage No Limited
- Monitor: No Screen
- Certificate: Ce, FCC, RoHS, SGS
- Seller Contact: Jacy@Hystou.COM
- Transport Package: Carton: 31.5*26*8cm/Unit, 10units/Carton
- Origin: China
- Memory Capacity: Optional
- Display Screen Size: No Monitor
- HDD Capacity: Not Limited
- Drive Type: External
- Use: Industrial
- Processor: Intel Core I3 4010u
- Memory: Max 16g DDR3l
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000m LAN + 300m WiFi
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- O/S: Windows7/8/10/Linux
- Trademark: HYSTOU
- Specification: 23.4*15*4.5cm
- HS Code: 8471494000
Note: This link for Fanless Mini Computer Embedded with Intel Celeron i3-4010U CPU, VGA and RS232 ports , RAM and storage not included, 300MB wifi with 2 antennas, if you have other requirement pls enquire me directly.
Here's RAM/SSD/HDD choices in below, welcome enquiry with detailed configurations:
--RAM: 2GB RAM,4GB RAM, 8GB RAM ,16GB RAM.
--SSD: 8GB SSD,16GB SSD,32GB SSD,64GB SSD,128GB SSD,256GB SSD,256GB SSD,512GB SSD,1TB SSD.
--HDD: 500GB HDD, 1TB HDD,2TB HDD.
Case Material: Brushed Aluminum Alloy ; Size: 234*150*43MM;
Memory+Msata SSD+HDD(based on customers' choice)
- one unit package: 31.5*26*8cm; NW: 1.8KG; GW: 2.1KG; Volume: 1.32KG.
- 10units in one export carton, size: 66*34*37cm; NW: 18KG; GW: 21KG; Volume:16.61KG.
GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4400, support Blu-ray 1080P
Serial Port: 2* RS232 COM ports;
Parallel Port: no, support external USB to Parallel Port adapter;
|Features & Benefits||CPU||Intel Core i3 4010u (3M Cache)|
|RAM||Support 2G/4G/8G/16G(2*8G) DDR3L-1600MHz and LPDDR3-1600MHz SODIMM Notebook memory|
|Storage||Support mSATA SSD and 2.5 inch laptop HDD/SSD; can install maximum 1 HDD (2.5 inch) +1 SSD (mSATA 3.0) together|
|Graphics||Intel HD 4400, support ultra HD 4K resolution|
|I/O||Mic; Speaker; 4* USB 3.0 port; 1* RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port; 1* VGA; 1* HDMI; 1* DC12V In;3* USB 2.0 port;|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10, Linux Compatible, suggest OpenELEC for less than 16GB SSD, Win7 or Win8/10 for up to 32GB storage|
|USB port||4* USB 3.0+3* USB 2.0|
|Wireless||300MB Wifi with 2 Antennas|
|HD Output||1* HDMI port, support 4k output; 1* VGA port, support HDMI+VGA dual display|
|LAN port||1* Gigabit RJ45 port speed up to 1Gbps|
|Power and Working Environment||Input||DC100-240V AC/50-60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0/70 Centigrade (32F~140F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20/+85 Centigrade|
|Relative Humidity||0%~90% (non-condensing)|
|Energy-saving||Support Energy-saving technology, Speedstep|
|64 bit computing||Support 64 bit computing|
|Virtualization||Support Virtualization technology|
|Physical Properties||Material||Brushed Aluminum Alloy|
|Package Content||1* Mini PC; 1* power adapter; 1*Power cord;2* Antennas; 1*SATA cable; 1*CD driver; 1*User manual;|
|Warranty||30 days free defective replacement and 3 years free repair|
Virtualization: Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x);
Energy-saving: Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology and Idle States;
SLAT: Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT);
64 bit computing: Support 64 bit computing;
Thermal Monitoring Technologies;
Intel® Fast Memory Access;
Intel® Flex Memory Access.
2. Work as HTPC, using HDMI cable connecting to HDTV, support remote air mouse and keyboard controller.
3. Industrial use.
1. How to install Wifi if I have barebone computer only?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide after this answer, it is suitable for Hystou mini pc 1037u, i3-4010u, i5 4200U and so on, exactly please check your barebone computer.
2. How to add RAM and Storage to barebone computer?
Hystou mini pc 1037U, Intel core i3-4010U, i5-4200U and i7 support 2 storage together, all of them similar and can share the guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/04/02/how-to-install-two-storage-on-hystou-c1037u-mini-computer/
And before purchase RAM for our mini computers, make sure you know clearly the RAM style the mini pc required, you can learn more here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/22/ddr3-ddr3l-and-lpddr3/
3.How to disable external USB port if I don't want my office work to use extra USB on the mini computers?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/08/06/how-to-disable-external-usb-port-for-your-computers/
4. How to mount the mini pc tower if I want the mini pc mounted onto backside the monitor?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
5. How much power consumption this mini computers cost?
All our mini computers using low power input 12V only, mostly power consumption around 20 watt when running, exactly you can see the real testing pictures from this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/testing-c1037u-mini-computers-power-consumption/
6. Will it be very hot since the mini computer CPU has no fan?
Hystou fanless mini pc using Aluminium alloy case to help CPU heat releasing, so even it is fanless, it won't be very hot, normally around 36 centigrade degree around the mini pc, you can check exactly testing pictures via this link:http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/users-testing-of-temperature-around-hystou-mini-computer/
7. What operating system can I use on the Mini PC?
Hystou mini pc support all kind main operating systems, most buyers using Windows and Linux.
8. Is the mini pc enough to run XBMC in living room and connect to big size TV?
Yes, our mini pc also HTPC, widely used in living room connected to TV via HDMI cable, HDMI up to 1920*1080 HD resolution and Ultra HD 4K resolution, depends on different models.
9. Can the mini pc be mounted to backside of monitor and saving space?
Yes, here are pictures shows how to mount Hystou mini pc to backside of monitor: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
10. I lost the drivers, what to do if I want to reinstall the system?
You can find drivers from our download center, or use software tools to get driver directly, here is some free software tools information: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/12/top-6-free-software-tools-to-take-care-of-your-drivers/
11. Why my Mini PC (XBMC) has no Sound when connect to TV by HDMI cable?
When first time to connect the mini pc (XBMC with OpenELEC pre-installed) to TV by HDMI, you should select the correct HDMI device if it didn't have any sound. Here is picture guide how to set it: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/05/why-my-mini-pcxbmc-has-no-sound-when-connect-to-tv-by-hdmi-cable/
12. After set the Mini PC to "Stand by" mode, I cannot wake it up directly by touch keyboard or mouse, no matter long press the power switch or short press the power switch, the mini pc will restart directly instead of wake up, how to solve it?
To wake up the computer directly via mouse or keyboard, you should not close your hard disk when the computer goes to "stand by" mode, go to power options and set the hard disk, never turn off will be ok, here is detailed guide with pictures:http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/07/how-to-wake-up-mini-computer-via-mouse-directly/
13. When first time use the mini pc, there is totally no signal from VGA or HDMI, even I try different monitors still same, is the mini pc broken?
Every mini pc was tested OK before shipment, when facing this problem, please firstly check if the indicator turns on or not, if the indicator turns on, problem mostly comes from memory, please make sure the memory you use is the same kind as per our mini pc requirement, and also make sure it plugged in correctly; if the indicator didn't turn on, please change another 12V power adapter, mostly it is the power adapter get problem. And sometimes the problem comes due to CMOS battery problem, the CMOS battery will remember some error information and make the computer no display, you can remove and try it again, details check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/cmos-battery-cr2032/
14. Why my internet get not stable when I plug the USB flash or external USB DVD to the USB 2.0 Port on the mini pc, but internet stable when plug the same USB products to the USB 3.0 port in the same mini pc, what happen?
This problem most due to USB power supply different, USB 2.0 port can supply max 500ma but USB 3.0 can supply up to 900ma, so if your USB products require more than 500ma and less than 900ma, it will not stable on the USB 2.0 port but stable on the USB 3.0 port. And USB problem on the motherboard will hurt the LAN chip power supply, that's why the internet getting not stable if you plug USB products to USB 2.0. More difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 please check this link:http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/usb_2-0_vs_usb_3-0/
15. How to install Windows 7/ 8 / Linux or other operating system to the mini computer?
Our mini computer has no DVD ROM, if you have external USB DVD ROM, you can just connect the external USB DVD ROM to the mini computer, and install OS from the DVD ROM directly; if you don't have external DVD ROM, you can use USB booting, here is some information about how to make USB booting: http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/free-iso-to-usb-burners/ http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/how-to-make-a-usb-bootable/
16. Why My Hystou Mini PC with Windows 7 keeps asking me to log on as administrator and wanting my admin password every time I attempt to open Mozilla Firefox?
This issue not comes from Hystou mini pc hardware, tones of people having this problem. Here is a solution we collected from internet:
Firstly, Save installation file on your hard disk
Secondly, Right click on mouse
Thirdly, Execute (file) as administrator
17. Why my computer has no display when collect to DVI port on my monitor using HDMI to DVI adapter and DP to DVI adapter?
Pls use active DP to DVI cable, HDMI to DVI cable please check details here: http://support.hystou.com/2015/03/27/hdmi-and-dp-display-problem/
18. What is HS code of Hystou mini pc?
19. How to contact us?
Please enquiry me directly. Welcome test our mini computer!!!