Fanless Mini PC, Mini PC, I7 Mini PC manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fanless Mini PC Intel Core I7-5550u Processor with Gigabit LAN Mini PCI-E and Windows 10, Quad Core J1900 Fanless Mini PC Desktop Computer, Kabylake Fanless Smart Computers with I5 Core CPU HD VGA (I5 7200U 16GB) and so on.
|Purchase Qty. / Reference FOB Price|
|10-49 Pieces||US $380.36|
|50-99 Pieces||US $375.47|
|100-199 Pieces||US $371.32|
|200-299 Pieces||US $366.64|
|300+ Pieces||US $361.35|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Alipay|
|Display Screen Size:||No Monitor|
- Fanless System, without fan, no noise
- Intel i7-5550u Processor
- Max install 16g DDR3L memory
- Can install 1pc HDD and 2pcs SSD together.
When you inquiry , please let us know which configuration do you need ?
RAM: 2GB Ram 4GB RAM, 8GB RAM ,16GB RAM
SSD: 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB/512GB SSD
HDD: 500GB/1TB HDD/2TB
|Processor||CPU||Intel Core i7-5550u(4M cache)|
|Processor Base Frequency||2.0GHz|
|Processor Turbo Frequency||3.0GHz|
|# of Cores||2|
|# of Threads||4|
|Memory||Max Memory Size||16 GB|
|Memory Channels||34.1 GB/s|
|Graphics||Processor Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Graphics Base Frequency||300 MHz|
|Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency||1.05GHz|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video||Yes|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology||Yes|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology||Yes|
|I/O Specifications||Display Port||2*HDMI, support 4K output,|
|USB port||4*USB 3.0, 4* USB 2.0,|
|SD Card slot||1*SD card slot|
|Lan Port||2* Realtek RJ 45 10/100/1000Mbps lan port, 2*WiFi antennas|
|Audio||Standard 3.5 Audio input and output|
|Power and Working Environment||Power Input||DC100-240V AC/50-60Hz|
|Power Output||DC 12V/3A~5A|
|Style||External power adapter mode|
|Noise||Fanless System no Noise|
|Temperature||Unknown to 100°C|
|Others||Package||Neutral color box size 31.5*26*8 CM|
|Cabinet material||Brushed Aluminum Alloy (Rugged surface)|
Other Accessory(more details pls contact me directly):
1. Mini Wireless keyboard with Touchpad 2.4G Fly Air Mouse Combo Teclado for HDPC Win7 Pad for Xbox360 for PS3 for Andriod TV Box, can be added only with US $ 10.
2. add 300M WiFi or WiFi&bluetooth3.0, only extra cost US$5.
3. Hystou 8GB USB Flash Driver Extra: US $5.
4. Bluetooth4.0 USB Dongle add extra cost US $3 .
5. HDMI to DVI Cable, Extra: US $4; HDMI to VGA Adapter, Extra: US $5.
6.External USB DVD-ROM add extra cost $12, External USB Bluray DVD-ROM add extra cost US $45.
7. USB Infrared Remote (can turn power off and control media center like kodi) add extra cost US $14.
1. How to install Wifi if I have barebone computer only?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide after this answer, it is suitable for Hystou mini pc 1037u, i3-4010u, i5 4200U and so on, exactly please check your barebone computer.
2. How to add RAM and Storage to barebone computer?
Hystou mini pc 1037U, Intel core i3-4010U, i5-4200U and i7 support 2 storage together, all of them similar and can share the guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/04/02/how-to-install-two-storage-on-hystou-c1037u-mini-computer/
And before purchase RAM for our mini computers, make sure you know clearly the RAM style the mini pc required, you can learn more here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/22/ddr3-ddr3l-and-lpddr3/
3.How to disable external USB port if I don't want my office work to use extra USB on the mini computers?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/08/06/how-to-disable-external-usb-port-for-your-computers/
4. How to mount the mini pc tower if I want the mini pc mounted onto backside the monitor?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
5. How much power consumption this mini computers cost?
All our mini computers using low power input 12V only, mostly power consumption around 20 watt when running, exactly you can see the real testing pictures from this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/testing-c1037u-mini-computers-power-consumption/
6. Will it be very hot since the mini computer CPU has no fan?
Hystou fanless mini pc using Aluminium alloy case to help CPU heat releasing, so even it is fanless, it won't be very hot, normally around 36 centigrade degree around the mini pc, you can check exactly testing pictures via this link:http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/users-testing-of-temperature-around-hystou-mini-computer/
7. What operating system can I use on the Mini PC?
Hystou mini pc support all kind main operating systems, most buyers using Windows and Linux.
8. Is the mini pc enough to run XBMC in living room and connect to big size TV?
Yes, our mini pc also HTPC, widely used in living room connected to TV via HDMI cable, HDMI up to 1920*1080 HD resolution and Ultra HD 4K resolution, depends on different models.
9. Can the mini pc be mounted to backside of monitor and saving space?
Yes, here are pictures shows how to mount Hystou mini pc to backside of monitor: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
10. I lost the drivers, what to do if I want to reinstall the system?
You can find drivers from our download center, or use software tools to get driver directly, here is some free software tools information: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/12/top-6-free-software-tools-to-take-care-of-your-drivers/
11. Why my Mini PC (XBMC) has no Sound when connect to TV by HDMI cable?
When first time to connect the mini pc (XBMC with OpenELEC pre-installed) to TV by HDMI, you should select the correct HDMI device if it didn't have any sound. Here is picture guide how to set it: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/05/why-my-mini-pcxbmc-has-no-sound-when-connect-to-tv-by-hdmi-cable/
12. After set the Mini PC to "Stand by" mode, I cannot wake it up directly by touch keyboard or mouse, no matter long press the power switch or short press the power switch, the mini pc will restart directly instead of wake up, how to solve it?
To wake up the computer directly via mouse or keyboard, you should not close your hard disk when the computer goes to "stand by" mode, go to power options and set the hard disk, never turn off will be ok, here is detailed guide with pictures:http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/07/how-to-wake-up-mini-computer-via-mouse-directly/
13. When first time use the mini pc, there is totally no signal from VGA or HDMI, even I try different monitors still same, is the mini pc broken?
Every mini pc was tested OK before shipment, when facing this problem, please firstly check if the indicator turns on or not, if the indicator turns on, problem mostly comes from memory, please make sure the memory you use is the same kind as per our mini pc requirement, and also make sure it plugged in correctly; if the indicator didn't turn on, please change another 12V power adapter, mostly it is the power adapter get problem. And sometimes the problem comes due to CMOS battery problem, the CMOS battery will remember some error information and make the computer no display, you can remove and try it again, details check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/cmos-battery-cr2032/
14. Why my internet get not stable when I plug the USB flash or external USB DVD to the USB 2.0 Port on the mini pc, but internet stable when plug the same USB products to the USB 3.0 port in the same mini pc, what happen?
This problem most due to USB power supply different, USB 2.0 port can supply max 500ma but USB 3.0 can supply up to 900ma, so if your USB products require more than 500ma and less than 900ma, it will not stable on the USB 2.0 port but stable on the USB 3.0 port. And USB problem on the motherboard will hurt the LAN chip power supply, that's why the internet getting not stable if you plug USB products to USB 2.0. More difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 please check this link:http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/usb_2-0_vs_usb_3-0/
15. How to install Windows 7/ 8 / Linux or other operating system to the mini computer?
Our mini computer has no DVD ROM, if you have external USB DVD ROM, you can just connect the external USB DVD ROM to the mini computer, and install OS from the DVD ROM directly; if you don't have external DVD ROM, you can use USB booting, here is some information about how to make USB booting: http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/free-iso-to-usb-burners/ http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/how-to-make-a-usb-bootable/
16. Why My Hystou Mini PC with Windows 7 keeps asking me to log on as administrator and wanting my admin password every time I attempt to open Mozilla Firefox?
This issue not comes from Hystou mini pc hardware, tones of people having this problem. Here is a solution we collected from internet:
Firstly, Save installation file on your hard disk
Secondly, Right click on mouse
Thirdly, Execute (file) as administrator
17. Why my computer has no display when collect to DVI port on my monitor using HDMI to DVI adapter and DP to DVI adapter?
Pls use active DP to DVI cable, HDMI to DVI cable please check details here: http://support.hystou.com/2015/03/27/hdmi-and-dp-display-problem/
18. What is HS code of Hystou mini pc?
19. How to contact us?
Please enquiry me directly or through below method, thank you.